Uganda Real Estate sector is attracting some heavy investment opportunities from a vast number of people and for those people investing in Real Estate, one question you are likely to face is whether or not to contract a Property Management firm.
You might wonder why you need to hire a property manager to do this work for you when you can use that money to invest in your next venture. However, looking closer at this issue you realize that a property manager comes with a wealth of advantages, namely:
- 1. Better collections and accounting
- 2. Better screening and quality of tenants
- 3. Better service and responses provided to residents
- 4. Less turnover (no matter how many people you know, their rolodex is probably just as good if not better)
- 5. Better handling of legal issues
- 6. Better repairs and maintenance systems (with all licensed and insured workers! So a lot less liability on your part)
Selling or buying a property is one of the most important transactions you will ever make. Did you know that according to a recent study, using an agent to sell your home can net you 13% or more and do it in a shorter period of time.
Hiring a real estate marketing agent in Uganda to take you through this process offers a number of benefits. Below are the top 5 reasons you should engage a real estate professional.
A realtor will help you with disclosures and paperwork in today’s heavily regulated environment.
They act as a ‘buffer’ in negotiations with all parties throughout the transaction.
Realtors are well educated in and experienced with the entire sales process.
They help you understand today’s real estate values when settling the price of a listing or deciding on an offer.
5. Understanding current market conditions.
Realtors simply and effectively explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean to you.
Thinking of buying or selling? Call KPG Real Estate Consultant today!